Friday 6 September 2013

Coldsores



Coldsores

Sigh… Yes I am a sufferer! But I didn’t realise how much they bothered me until I had Thomas! I am currently on day 4 of not been able to give my little boy a kiss! I have been feeling run down and stressed out recently though, so these factors have cause the outbreak!

I decided that enough was enough yesterday and got my Carex anti-bacterial hand gel out and a cotton bud and spread it all over my lips, worked a treat – dried them out. Stung like hell but helped!!  But I also went to the GP today who prescribed me some Fucidin. I have to apply it to the affected area 3 times a day sparingly.

WHO KISSED ME AND GAVE ME COLDSORES?? Gutted!!

Do you suffer from them? What do you do to treat them? Are there any home remedies you could recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment